17-Year Old Digital Identity Comics for 2022
In 2005 we produced the following manga series of future prediction. You will please judge how valid and relevant they are at the beginning of 2022.
“Who says that anyone can do what one person can do?” https://www.mnemonicidentitysolutions.com/Comics/Comic2.1.html
- Still witnessing it, aren’t we?
“Entangled thinking makes everything more Entangled” https://www.mnemonicidentitysolutions.com/Comics/Comic2.2.html
- Removal of an authenticator isn’t removal of an attack surface, is it?
“A Steel door protected by ramshackle lock” https://www.mnemonicidentitysolutions.com/Comics/Comic2.3.html
- Powerful public key schemes are powerful if defended by silly passwords, aren’t they?
“Poor Cinderella in high-tech era” https://www.mnemonicidentitysolutions.com/Comics/Comic2.4.html
- These are what they call ‘false acceptance’ and ‘false rejection’
“Two smegheads are worse than one” https://www.mnemonicidentitysolutions.com/Comics/Comic2.5.html
- What matters is implementation and operation, isn’t it?
“The dread of critical data being remotely deleted” https://www.mnemonicidentitysolutions.com/Comics/Comic2.6.html
- Convenience often brings calamity.
“A techno-geek protects machines while ignoring humans” https://www.mnemonicidentitysolutions.com/Comics/Comic2.8.html
- Unexpected consequence of ‘Liveness Detection’
Well, we wish you a pleasant LOL of the New Year.
< Reference >
Quantum Computing and Password Authentication https://aitechtrend.com/quantum-computing-and-password-authentication/
Visit our website — https://www.mnemonicidentitysolutions.com/